Hard To Call It Work!
Think you’re sharp enough to be a part of the team?
See available positions below:
This is a critical role to ensure our products are shipped out to our customers efficiently. This position works under minimal supervision with a fun and friendly environment. (oh and surprise lunches too!)
Full-time or part-time (we’re flexible)
Monday through Friday. 1st Shift 7:00-3:30 (FLEXIBLE HOURS). We are able to work with you on a schedule that works best.
- Build boxes, place labels on boxes, taping, stacking and use a pallet jack on occasion
- Unpack and repack parts for shipment
- Transport completed orders to shipping department
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Work with others to get orders out the door
- Able to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Able to stand, bend, reach, stoop, and kneel frequently
- Flexible to work
- Committed to maintaining an excellent attendance record
- High spirit with a great attitude. We’re all family here!
Imagine what you could do here. Fortune Products, Inc., is a family-owned manufacturer that continues to grow and expand since 1984; requiring more positions to exceed our increasing demand. AccuSharp is the leading knife and tool sharpener in the world expanding to 63 countries and counting. We’re excited to say our demand is expanding at a rapid pace that we need more team members to help meet that demand.
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com or call us at (512) 617-4960 to schedule an interview.